Monday, March 25, 2013

Bulletin Board Freebie

Hello,
Well today was my first official day off and my word it was not relaxing at all.  This was not part of my plan. We went grocery shopping and cleaned the house.  What!!!!!   Well at least I dont have to do it the rest of the week.

Well like I promised I have a little freebie.  A couple of weeks ago we had Reading Week at my school.  The first grade team usually reserves this week to do a Dr. Seuss Author study.  We each pick a book and decorate our bulletin boards with that theme.  I chose the book "Oh, The Places You Will Go"  I love that book.  I don't know about you all but it always gets me thinking of where my sweet little first graders will be in 20 years.  Well anyways!  I get so sidetracked.  I saw on Pinterest a darling bulletin board with the hot air ballons but I didn't see a template so I made one and have decided to share with you.  Check out how my board came out.  I took a picture of the kiddos and added them on their balloon, they loooved the whole project.

So just click on the picture to head on over to my TPT to download your freebie.  Hope you enjoy!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover