Sunday, March 24, 2013

Its Spring Break!

Hey Everyone!
I don't know about all of you but I am so excited to be on Spring Break.  Not only has this year been craaaaazy because of switching over to common core and so many changes to our curriculum but I have also been going through a lot of changes.

I use to blog with my dear friend at Teaming Up To Teach but I decided it was time for me to start my own blog.  We are still good friends so don't you freak out on me.  LOL!   It was very tough to walk away since we both worked so hard to get it up and running but I think it was the best decision.  This way we can guest post on each others blogs.  Its tough to start all over with NO followers but Im sure soon enough my friends will find me.

Well anyways back to Spring Break!  Yahoooo!  Can you tell how excited I am.  I have the whole week planned.  First I will wake up late  (yeah right I have a 9 month old and a 5 year old, that doesn't happen anymore)  Ok let me rephrase that, First I will wake up when the kids wake me up and I wont set an alarm clock.   Yes, I know people I am living on the wild side!  Second I wont get out of my pajamas until 11 am to change into comfy yoga pants.  Ha!  Did you really think I was going to get into real clothes.  NO WAY!  Third we will build forts in the living room, play pirates, and have picnics in the back yard.  Oh yes people Spring Break in our house is major party central.  I would not trade it for the world.

I hope you enjoy as much as I do.  Stay tuned for a freebie tomorrow!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover