Saturday, June 15, 2013

Five for Friday and a Freebie!

Hello Everyone!  
I am linking with Doodlebugs.






Well anyways here are my five for this week:

1.
Can I just tell you how much I can't wait to start my summer vacation.  I got out of school last Wednesday and got to take 2 days off and then on Monday I started my Reading Academy.  I cannot wait until next Wednesday to really take advatage of summer. As much as I love learning about Reading I would rather be in my PJ's all day.
Driving to class at 6:30am  I saw this.

Not a good picture since I was driving (Shhhh! don't call the cops on me!)
I don't know about all of you but I love Hot Air Ballons.  Seeing them in the sky makes me feel happy. It kind of makes me feel like a kid again.  I would never go in one because I have height issues but I love how they decorate the sky.

2.

After class I get home to this.  The boys are enjoying their summer so much.   Look at my little guys face he loves his big brother so much!  

3.
Today we played tourist.  Living in Las Vegas we tend to avoid the chaos of the strip. They have so many cool things to offer but its hard to maneuver with kiddos.  Today my son wanted to check out the pirate ships at Treasure Island and the Volcano at The Mirage.  The Volcano was pretty cool as for the Pirate Ship it definitely was not what I had seed growing up.  It was not very age appropriate!  
Its a shame too because their pirate show I remembered was pretty cool.  Now they have these sexy sirens that sing and dance.  Kind of awkward.  Definitely something to check out but not sure if I would bring my kiddos again.  




4.
I have been getting a lot of requests for Superhero themed items.  
These are a few of the Bright superhero units I have done.  I have one that is a little more subtle.  Most of my units are editable so that you can add your own information.  I am working on a Student Binder this weekend.  Any more requests just shoot me and email.  







5.
Here is a little freebie for you.  




Great way to get your little super readers excited about reading.  Just click on the pic to  head on over to my TPT store to download.

Hope you enjoy!

Now I am off to enjoy my Saturday.  


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover