Saturday, June 29, 2013

Five for Friday on a Saturday!

Hello Everyone!  
I am linking with Doodlebugs.





Here are my five for this week:

1.
My class is finally finished!!!!  This was my first full week off.  It was such a good class.  Stuff I could really use in my classroom.  I don't know why they don't offer it when your are in college.  This was one of our anchor charts.  Don't judge us it was early during vacation so this is about all the creativity we had.  Ha!  (Sometimes it is so hard to work in groups when you have a lot of controlling personalities.  This is all that the 2 ladies would agree on.  One didn't want it too cute!  and the other didn't want it to boring since she teaches kindergarten.  Ugh!  It was annoying.)

2.
This is week is hot hot hot!  I have lived in Las Vegas for about 9 years now and I know that summers are hot but this week is miserable.  Today it is going to be 117.  AHHHHHH!  


3.
Since it has been so hot this week we have been doing a lot of indoor activities.  This week we visited the Childrens Museum twice.  Here is my son dressed up as a builder.  This exhibit is so cool.  You get to build tall foam buildings and then you could knock them down with a crane.  Super fun!


This is my little guy on the pirate ship.  Of course we had to get into character.  ARG!!!!


We have also been enjoying a couple of movies. 

We are trying to stay cool.  

4.
I know everyone has heard about Google Reader. Honestly I still don't really understand it.  I usually just read my blogs through my blog.  Is that going away???  The only time I actually used google reader was in school because blogger is blocked.  Well I didn't want to miss out on my favorite blogs so I joined BLOGLOVIN.  Make sure you follow me there so that you don't miss out as well.  Just click on the button on my sidebar.  

5.
Here is what I have been working on:



They are editable and a great way to keep your students, parents, and yourself organized!  Last year I had a Beach them so I used my Beach Binder and this year I used my STAR book.  I had a request to do a Superhero themed book so TADAH!  Here it is.  Its a great way to keep papers organized.  It included an explanation of all items included for you and parents.  Just click on the pics to head on over to my TPT!

Make sure you link you your  FIVE For Friday (on a Saturday) Ha!
Now I am off to enjoy my HOT Saturday.  
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover