Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Last Day of School Sale!

Hello Everyone!

I am having a sale at my TPT store today in honor of my last day of school.  Just click on the link or any of the pics to head on over and enjoy!!!



This made me laugh so much!  Summer is when teachers become human again and I totally feel like running through the hallways this year!

My kiddos are done at 12:45.  You know its always very bittersweet.  I will miss my kiddos this year but I am definitely ready for summer.  Especially after this year.  Their were so many changes and and I felt like I was trying to survive all year trying to keep up.  This describes how I felt this year:
Next year will be different because we don't anticipate any changes with our curriculum or our grading. 

If you are still in school I hope it goes smoothly and fast.  Can't wait for you to join us on the other side! Ha!  For those of you already enjoying your summer books and your travels.  I can't wait to catch up!
XOXO 
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover