Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back To School Sale!

Have you hear the good news???
TPT will be having their annual back to school sale on Aug. 18-19

I don't know about all of you but I always look forward for this sale and this year it seemed like it took forever.  My wishlist is pages long so I am definitely going to take advantage.   
My store will also be on sale so make sure you check it out.  Just click on the pic to head on over.  



I found this fun linky and decided to link up.

Make sure you link up.  All you have to do is list your 2 most wishlisted items and 1 item on your wishlist.  



My superhero clip art set is one of my most wishlisted items.  I used it to create a lot of my superhero items and I have gotten great feedback.  You will receive 18 individual png images with transparent background. They are beautifully colored and I have also included black and white line art. 




Everything you need to implement math journals in your classroom is included.

This packet contains 30 math journal prompts. Each prompt comes in two versions. One to show on your Smartboard and one in a cut and paste format. The cut and paste page has multiple copies of the same prompt to make it easy for students to glue onto math journals. It also contains math journal covers and math journal paper. 



Have you seen this unit from A Year of Many Firsts.  It is super cute and will be perfect for writing.  
Click on the pic to check it out.  


XOXO
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover