Thursday, July 3, 2014

Chevron and Polkadots!

Hello Friends,

I have big news!  I am changing my theme this year.  Although I loved my Hollywood theme I needed a change.  I am not going with an actual theme this year but more of a pattern and colors.  I am in love with chevron like most of you but I wanted something more.  So I decided to mix patterns and do chevron and polkadots.
Let me tell you friends I am in love!!!

So today I was super productive and got things printed, laminated and cut.  I will try to go into school and put it up next week.  I cant wait to see these up in my room.  
This was my giant pile of lamination.  
I have a confession.  I love cutting lamination.  I love sitting on the couch with my feet up and a stack of lamination.  Please tell me I am not the only weirdo!

Check it out.
You can click on any of the pics to head on over to my store.


     
This is my new alphabet line.  As you can see the top is chevron and the bottom is polkadot and it has beautiful graphics from Krista over at Creative Clips.  
Im in love!!!


This is my new color line.  
Are you as obsessed with Melonheadz as I am.  Love her graphics.  

This is my number line.
It has a beautiful teal polkadot background and gray chevron.  



This is my word wall.  I will be uploading this soon.  It will be editable so that you could add the words that you are working with in your classroom.  
I tried to stick to gray, hot pink, lime green, teal, and neon yellow.  I just love how those colors pop off that gray color without making it look too girly.  




This is my new clipchart.  It is from Lori and Teaching with Love and Laughter. 
love, love, love the graphics.  Guess what Lori is so amazing that she is giving this as a freebie on her facebook page.  Thank you! Thank you!

Go check out all my Chevron and Polkadot themed itemes now cause I put them on sale!!!!
They are all 20% off until July 5th.  





 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover