Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vacation, Classroom update and some freebies.


Hello Friends!

It has been a busy two weeks at my house.  So get ready for the rundown peeps.


Last week my family and I went on a little vacation.  We packed up the car and drove down to San Diego.
We went to Legoland and had a blast!



While in San Diego we enjoyed the beach.  We live in Las Vegas friends so whenever we get the opportunity to see the ocean we take it.  My boys had so much fun that I literally had to beg to leave.
                                  


Then we packed our little sunburned booties back in the car and drove back home!
We had a blast California until next time.

So the very next day I drove to school because I have issues and I stress about my classroom not being ready.  Like many of you do!

This my friends is what I found waiting for me.  My  husband put up my student work board before we left and my alphabet but everything else was a hot mess!!!

So I got to work!





My word wall and color posters.  
(Im still working on uploading my word wall)



My writing board.  The punctuation posters are from my store. I got the writing center printable from A Cupcake for the Teacher.  
The writers eye printable are a little freebie that I remade from The First Grade Parade.  Just click on the link  or the picture to head on over to my store and download my updated version of the freebie.  


This is the front of my room.  I just love how bright and cheery it looks.


I reached my first 200 followers on instagram so I made this little freebie.  Just click on the pic to head on over to my store and download.
If you are not following me already on Instagram head on over!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover