Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Classroom progress and a Sale!


Hello Friends,


I have been making progress in my classroom.  Yay!  Not as much as I want to be making because the janitors are still cleaning so I have to leave early, but I know I am lucky to be able to go in whenever I want so I am not going to complain.  

The last 2 years I have had a Hollywood Theme which I loved but was looking for a change.  This was my writing bulletin board from last year.

It was super cute but didn't fit my new theme.  So I took it all down and changed the fabric and borders.  
This is what it looks like now:

I cannot wait to finish it.
Last year I had these posters above my guided reading table.  
The students used them sooooooo much!
These were adorable but again did not fit my new theme so I came up with these.
You can click the pic to head on over to my TPT.  


So now for the Sale!
I know alot of you are already creating Back to School units.
I created these two sets of clipart last year for the beginning of the year.  
They are now 20% off  so just click on the pic to head on over to my store.  


These 2 sets are
FREE!





 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover