Friday, May 31, 2013

Five for Friday 5/31/13

Hello Everyone!  
I am linking with Doodlebugs.


Here are my 5 random pics of the week.

1.

Today was our big day in class.  We were performing our readers theaters for our parents.  The kiddos have been working so hard that I knew everything would go smoothly but I couldn't help but stress out.
I know most of you fabulous teachers are really good with dealing with parents but not me.  Get me in front of students and I could talk for days but in front of parents or adults I get so nervous and then I start laughing like a little school girl.  UGH!!! So needles to say last nite I tossed and turned with nightmares of me doing something dumb in front of our audience.  So I left home super early to make sure that I had everything ready.  Then my hubby sent me this to calm my nerves:
Now my hubby is Hawaiian so every Friday I do a little happy dance and I wish him an Aloha Friday.  So this was the perfect things to calm my nerves this morning.  

2.

Well as soon as the kiddos got in we practiced one more time to make sure that we knew exactly what we were doing.
These are my kids doing The Three Billy Goats Gruff.  Thats the little Billy Goat on top of the table.  Oh how I wish I would have taken pictures during the show but I forgot all about my camera.  That troll behind the table was the best.  He even deepened his voice to sound like a troll.  We also did the Little Red Hen and the Three Little Pigs.

3.
Today my BFF teacher next door thought it would be a good idea for us to eat pizza for lunch.  So we got it delivered and of course I had to bust out my heart plates.  Ha!  This is the campfire she is using during Camp Learned A Lot we had to eat by candlelight.  Hahahahaha!  I love teaching with her because their is never a dull moment.  

4.

So today this is what I found when I cam back from getting something from the kitchen.  He had taken all the wipees out.  When I asked him "What did you do?  Did you take these out? "  This is the look he gave me.  Like saying, "What are you talking about I don't see anything?'

5.
 I finished my Chevron Themed Editable Schedule Cards
Just click on the pics to go check them out.

 

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who took the time to check out my superhero clip-art and leave me such positive feedback.  I am working on my next unit.  
You guys are the best!

XOXO
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! How have I never seen that Aloha Friday pic!!? Already pinned it and it's going in the files! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Hope you link up sometime this summer. My Workin' Wednesday linky will be all summer long :)

    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover