Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I appreciate you sale flash freebie!




I was up super late last night to take advantage of some of the sales.  Their are some good deals out there.  I have some great deals offered in my store as well so you have to check them out.  Here are some of the things you can find.









Well I wanted to show you all how much I appreciate you so I am having a flash freebie.

I want to make sure that you are all ready for the following year because I don't know about all of you but I am already starting to get things ready for next year.  This is a great unit to get your kiddos aquainted with the school while still enjoying some great books.

Just click on the pic and head on over to my store to download. So hurry before my freebie ends.
I truly appreciate feedback and would love for you to follow my blog and my store so that you don't miss out on any freebies.
I hope you are all enjoying Teacher Appreciation week as much as I am!  Will post tomorrow about some of the activities happening at school and some of the great units I scored.


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover