Saturday, May 18, 2013

Insanely Excited!!!

Hello!!!
This is the first week I did not participate in Five for Friday.  I really wanted to but let me be honest  I am finishing end of the year assessments and let me tell you nothing exciting went on this week in class.  
I finally got all of my DRA's D.O.N.E, done!!!!!!  
Oh yeah!  
AIMS Web Assessments are done!!!!
nice!
Now I have the daunting task of getting lit portfolios put together and report cards written.  AHHHHH!
Well at least my class can go back to normal and to the fun stuff.  

My kiddos started practicing their readers theatre.  They will be performing The Three Little Pigs, The Little Red Hen, and The Three Billy Goats Gruff.  This was a great way to finish off our Fairy Tales Unit.  They are super excited to practice and to start building their sets.  I will posting about this next week with lots of pics.  

On a personal not I have super exciting news.  Today when I got home this was waiting for me


I am so excited because I have heard super good things about this program.  Does anybody out there do it?  I am starting on Monday according to their calendar.  I will keep you posted on my progress.  Maybe if you guys also do it we can keep each other accountable for sticking to the program.

I am off to bed friends today was a busy day and I have a birthday party tomorrow.
What happened to my nice relaxing weekend.  
XOXO
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. I am on my last week! I cannot believe it! It is really challenging, but I am able to fit in the jeans I wore before having my baby! Woo Hoo! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! My goal is to fit my clothes again as well. After two kids your body isn't the same so hope this helps.

      Cindy

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog and I am your newest follower. Good for you...I have two kids and finding time to exercise is almost impossible!
    Thanks!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover