Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!  
I love this week!  Not only are there fun stuff going on at school but there are also some great sales going on.  My wishlist is stocked just waiting.  Hope you can stock up on some great finds.  My entire store will  be 20% off and you can get an additional 10% using the TPT code: TAD13). Just click on the link to head on over.


Here are some of the things you can find there:
Just click on any of the pics to head on over to my store.

  







I hope you know that you are appreciated!  You do so much for those kiddos even if you don't get the recognition.  You are all awesome and I want you guys to know that I appreciate you all sharing your ideas and letting me in to your classrooms.  
Now I am off to enjoy my Sunday.

XOXO
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover